She took the pillow up, holding it as if reluctant to shake out the impress of his cheek, dropped it, and turned round . 她捧起枕头,端着,好像舍不得抖掉他那脸颊的印痕,忽然丢下,转过身来。
He held the gun tightly; he wondered if he was holding it too tightly, so tightly that it would go off before he wanted it to . 他紧紧握着枪,他怕自己把枪握得太紧了,紧得在他想要开枪之前就走了火。
David struck again with all his strength and the line started sizzling out, the rod bent so that he could hardly hold it . 戴维竭尽全力又打了一下,只听见钓丝嘶嘶地抽出,鱼竿弯得差点儿他就要脱手了。
He disposed of its contents with much circumspection, holding it for a long time close to his chin, with his face turned to the house . 他喝茶时小心翼翼,把杯子擎在嘴边,停了好大一会儿,眼睛在端详对面那幢房子。
- we ' re flying snowden up . - everybody hold it -我们把斯诺登惹毛了-大家都等会儿
We ' re flying snowden up . - everybody hold it 我们把斯诺登惹毛了-大家都等会儿
I struck a match and held it to his cigarette 我擦着了一根火柴来点燃他的香烟。
Because my friends ask me to hold it well 086因为我的朋友都叫我要好好的把握。
- dinner is served ! - never mind . i can hold it 现在开始上菜!没事了,我可以忍着
Hello . - hold it to the receiver so i can hear 喂-把它放到听筒边好让我也能听见